4 cups cooked pasta (mini shell or elbow)
1 750ml jar of your favourite spaghetti sauce
1 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup sliced pepperoni
1 cup red and green pepper strips
*Add anything else you love on pizza. Mushrooms? Olives? Onions?
Combine in casserole dish. Cook at 350F for 35mins.
Thanks to my friend Cindy for this super easy, fast and delicious meal!
9 lasagna noodles (preferably oven ready, otherwise you have to cook them first)
500g cottage cheese (whole container)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp onion salt
1 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
2 1/2 cup mashed potatoes (1 med potato=1/2 cup mashed)
**mix cheese in while mashing potatoes**
1 cup chopped onions
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Lay 3 oven ready lasagna noodles (or cooked regular ones) in bottom of greased 9×13 pan.
3. Combine cottage cheese, egg, onion, and salts. Spread half over noodles. Lay 3 more noodles over this. Add mashed potatoes. Continue layering until you run out of ingredients and mashed potato layer is on top.
4. Bake uncovered for 30-45mins, until fork goes through noodles easily.
5. Serve with sour cream.
Thank-you to my friend Cindy who gave me this recipe a few years ago. Sure helps when I want some pierogis and my homemade stash runs out.
1 10oz can cream of broccoli soup
1/3 cup reduced fat mayo
1 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2 tbsp milk
black pepper to taste
dash of nutmeg
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
2 cups cooked broccoli (steam until tender)
1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa (rinse 3/4 cup quinoa, boil in 1 1/2 cups water. Reduce to low and cover. Cook for 18-20 mins until water is absorbed.)
1. Preheat oven to 350F and coat a shallow 8×8 casserole dish with oil. In a large bowl combine soup, mayo, milk, shredded cheese, pepper and nutmeg until well mixed. Stir in the cooked quinoa and cooked broccoli. Spoon mixture into casserole dish, sprinkle with a couple tablespoons of parmesan cheese and bake 35-40mins.
I know, I know. Another quinoa recipe. What can I say? It’s healthy, delicious, and easy.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 16oz tomato/pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (mozzarella or cheddar works well)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tomato diced
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and scrape out the junk/seeds in the middle. Toss the innards in your composter or garbage. Place spaghetti squash shells face down on a baking sheet and prick skin with fork all over. Bake at 375F for 45 mins.
- While that’s cooking, add the oil, garlic, pepper, zucchini and carrots to a pan, and cook over medium heat.
- Place spaghetti squash cooked flesh in a casserole dish. (After 45 mins is complete, scrape out innards of squash with a fork, it will look like spaghetti). Add the cooked veggies, diced tomato, sauce and most of the cheese. Mix well. Sprinkle leftover cheese on top and bake for 30 mins at 350F.
Found this delicious recipe from the following website: