2 1/4 cup pasta
2/3 cup shredded cheese
2 tbsp melted butter
2 tbsp grated parmesan
1 tsp dried parsley
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp pepper
1. Cook noodles, add ingredients, mix well.
Quick, easy and delicious side dish. Enjoy!
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp coriander
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 boneless skinless turkey breast
2 tsp olive oil
2/3 cup chopped onion
1 tsp minced garlic
1 1/4 cup chicken stock
1 tbsp flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Combine first 8 ingredients in bowl, add turkey, turn to coat. Marinate at room temperature for 20 mins. Remove turkey from marinade; discard marinade. Place in roasting pan (preferably on rack with spray). Bake at 450 for 25 mins (Thermometer should read 155).
Place medium sauce pan on medium heat and add oil. Add onion, garlic and saute for 4 minutes. Combine stock and flour in bowl and stir with whisk. Add stock mix to sauce pan, stir continuously with whisk. Bring to boil, cook 2 minutes until thickened and remove from heat. Add salt and pepper.
Was looking for something new to try since we always eat chicken. My husband was worried it would be dry but was extremely happy with the way this turned out. Pretty yummy!
2 lbs small yellow potatoes
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp mustard
1/2 cup red onion, chopped (soak chopped onion in warm water for ten minutes to tone down raw onion flavour)
1/4 cup celery, chopped
1/3 cup dill pickle, chopped
2-4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (whatever you prefer– parsley, dill, chives, etc.)
1. Boil potatoes until fork goes through. Drain and add to bowl of ice and cold water. Peel potatoes by pinching skin and peeling away. Chop peeled potatoes into bite size chunks. Scatter vinegar over potatoes and sprinkle with salt.
2. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard. Once mixed, add rest of ingredients.
SO SO GOOD. No leftovers at this BBQ. So impressed.
4 cups noodles
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup white vinegar
2/3 cup white sugar
2 1/2 tbsp mustard
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 red onion, chopped (if you soak the chopped onion in warm water for 10 minutes it’ll tone down the raw onion taste)
2 celery stalks, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
1/4 cup carrot, shredded
** This list makes A LOT of salad. I cut everything in half and it was plenty for two people plus leftovers.**
1. Cook noodles, drain, rinse under cold water.
2. Mix together mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt & pepper. Add in rest of ingredients.
Not usually a fan of macaroni salad but I gotta say, this one is delightful. My husband swears its the same as the one we used to buy at the store.
Found (and slightly altered) from:
1 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp ginger, peeled and minced
1 garlic clove, minced
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp cornstarch (mixed with 2 tbsp water)
1 tbsp lime juice
chopped peanuts and green onions for garnish
1 cup rice, cooked as advised on package.
1. In slow cooker, add coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, ginger and garlic. Stir to combine.
2. Cut chicken in 1 inch chunks, add to slow cooker.
3. Cook on low 4-5 hours.
4. Add lime juice and cornstarch/water mix.
5. Cook for additional 20mins.
6. Scoop out sauce and place on rice in bowl.
7. Add garnish as desired.
Loved how easy this recipe was. Found at:
1 package of gnocchi
1 boneless skinless chicken breast, in chunks (optional)
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 onion, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
4-5 mushrooms, sliced thin
10 cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tbsp red thai curry paste
1 can coconut milk
1 tsp sugar
handful of spinach leaves
1/4 tsp soy sauce
1. Cook gnocchi according to package. Cook chicken breast (if desired) separately with preferred method.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms, saute until oil absorbed.
4. Add red thai curry paste, can of coconut milk, then stir in sugar and soy sauce. Add cherry tomatoes and spinach. Wait for spinach to wilt.
5. When gnocchi and chicken are done, add to sauce. Enjoy.
We altered this recipe only slightly since I wanted the gnocchi but my husband wanted chicken to avoid the carbs. I was impressed with how fast I could throw this together. We’ll definitely make it again. Thank you Pinterest.
1 head cabbage, shredded
1lb ground beef
8oz tomato sauce
6oz tomato paste
14.5oz diced tomatoes
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp garlic powder
1/4 cup onion, diced
1 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Shred cabbage with food processor accessory, put in boiling water for 15 minutes. Drain and cool.
3. Cook ground beef with onions until browned.
4. In a bowl, combine cooked beef and onions, tomato sauce, tomato paste, diced tomatoes, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and salt.
5. Spread a thin layer of tomato mixture on bottom of 9×13 baking dish, place half of cabbage over tomato layer and top with half of tomato mix. Repeat layers ending with tomato mixture on top. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1-1.5hours (75 minutes was perfect for me.)
Low carb, dairy free and delightful. Found at: