– spaghetti squash
– 2 cups cooked shredded or chopped chicken
– 1 cup freshly grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese
– 1/3 cup frank’s red hot sauce
– 2 tbsp melted butter
– 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
– 1 jalapeno, diced (seeds, stem, veins removed)
– 1/4 cup chopped green onion
– salt and pepper to taste
– ranch for drizzling
– extra grated cheese for topping
1. Preheat oven to 400F, prepare squash by slicing in half, scooping out seeds.
2. With lined baking sheet, rub cut side of squash with olive oil to prevent sticking. Place face down and roast 30-40mins.
3. While squash is roasting, cook chicken via favourite method
4. Shred/cut in chunks and combine in bowl with cheese, hot sauce, melted butter, greek yogurt, jalapeno, green onion, salt and pepper.
5. Use fork, scrape spaghetti squash into bowl and mix with cheesy buffalo mixture, place back in squash (or regular bowl) top with green onion, cheese and dressing.
* I stopped here and it tasted great, but the original recipe called for putting in back in the oven for longer. Check out the site below if you want to do it that way.*