4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 tbsp butter
1/3 cup chicken broth
4 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp honey
2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp Italian seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
optional: fresh rosemary and lemon slices for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 and grease a large baking sheet or casserole dish.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 2-3 mins on each side until browned. Transfer chicken to prepared baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl whisk together chicken broth, lemon juice, honey, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
4. Pour sauce over chicken. Back 20-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Every 5-10 minutes spoon the sauce from the pan over the chicken while cooking.
5. Garnish with fresh rosemary and lemon slices of desired.
My husband is obsessed with lemon juice so he was a big fan of this one.
Found it at: