- 1 pkg cheese tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 large cucumber (I’m not a huge fan of cucumber, so I usually put half of one)
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pit removed and chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place tortellini in large bowl, add the solid ingredients.
- Whisk together the dressing, pour over salad and stir until it’s coated. Refrigerate.
Mmmmm this is a taste one! Found it at……